Saturday, 15 August 2026

On Fruit Smoothies

 

   Fruit Smoothies are really great, especially in the summer.  For the following reasons: 

    1) Allieviating tension headaches as a result from the glare of a hot summer sun. 

    2) Clearing the bowels, and the bladder

    3) Curing hunger pangs 

    4) Full of vitamins and minerals, fibre, and anti-oxidents to fight free radicals. 


    My go to fruit smoothie is watermelon, and blue berries. Sometimes I go for watermelon and banana. Banana and blue berries are great too. 

   When it's not watermelon season, like right now, I substitute watermelon with Dragonfruit (purple) and I add an apple and an orange. 

  Other ingredients I'd add to a fruit smoothie: 

      - Greek yoghurt

      - ice cubes

      - Water.  

     

 My parents are old. So they don't have much for dinner. They just have some fruit smoothie, then head straight to bed. 

  I've been recommended to try Mango smoothies, and Strawberry smoothies. I have tried Mango lassi, and they are the bomb, just like Papaya Lassi. I haven't had the chance to try strawberries, but I have tried strawberry black tea, served hot, with milk. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which is better? Let the right one in (2008) or Let me in (2010)

    There has been a debate going on. Whether the original Swedish horror film, "Let the Right One in" (2008) is better than the A...